Movin' On a Bit: Don't worry we are still here

Category: By Dex
-Dexter Sports
12:41 PM
Dexter-Sports Inbox

Hey Y'all. I know I haven't updated in a while, and there is a good reason for it. Throughout the years, if you haven't noticed, my true passion in baseball is the Detroit Tigers. Of Course, I still love the prospects, story lines and other things that happen during the MLB Season. So, from now on, Dexter-Sports will not be updated as much as before. I will be spending a lot of time at my new Tigers Blog, Motor City Bengals. So come on over and check it out, I think you will enjoy it.

For now, I will still post special essays, Fantasy Sports news and other analysis pieces on this blog. I hope you enjoy the upcoming Tigers news on Motor City Bengals, and don't worry, I will still be analyzing the complete game I love right here.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?