Im Gone and Look what Happens

Category: , By Dex
-Dexter Sports
10:49 PM
Dexter-Sports Inbox

Ok, I look at my RSS Reader. I knew that C.C. was dealt, of course I did, I live four hours away from Milwaukee, where Fans are screaming across the lake. But it is all that people are talking about. I feel like I'm out of the loop. You know Why? because I am.

So I'll rap up the Sabathia talk by saying WHOO-HOO!!!! Why am I excited? Because my World Series winner is still alive. Sure I have them facing the Tigers in the World Series, but thats a different story....for a different day.

Unlike many, I believe that the Brewers might have paid too much. Zack Johnson is one of the only few top pitching prospects in their system and we all know what Matt LaPorta could be capable of. But you have to do it don't you?

Now the Cubs will be on the hunt for pitching to match up with the Brew Crew. Listen Cubs fans, It's going to be impossible to match the output of Sabathia. Rich Harden is the favorite to be moved to Chicago, but I would not count out Greg Maddux, Randy Wolf, AJ Burnett, or Joe Blanton either.

Either Way, Ladies and Gentleman, I'm Back...............
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?