Cubs Answer Back with Harden

By Dex
-Dexter Sports
6:43 PM
Dexter-Sports Inbox

It happened again. I fall asleep with ESPN on like I do often, now that I work during the day. Suddenly I'm awoken by the Boys screaming about Matt Murton and Eric Patterson and I'm thinking what is going on? Then it hit me. Rich Harden is now a Cub.

This deal doesn't have me jumping with happiness. I think it is pretty even. Harden is great when healthy, but only the man up above knows when that is, The Cubs give up a good lefty in Sean Gallagher and the A's got a Billy Beane special in Matt Murton. Eric Patterson is also headed to the bay alongside minor league catcher Josh Donaldson. The Cubs received pitcher Chad Gaudin as well.

John Kruk is already back on the Cubs bandwagon. I can only imagine that everyone else will be pretty soon here.

Harden is 5-1 with a 2.31 ERA this season.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?