McLaren Shoved out the Back Door

Category: By Dex
-Dexter-Sports
3:46 PM
Dexter-Sports Inbox

At least this time I wasn't tucked under my covers at 3 AM. While taking in my afternoon laps at the local pool, The Mariners canned manager John McLaren. All I all feel like saying is, Its about time.

Former Cub Manager Jim Riggelman will take over for the rest of this season.

With newly appointed Interim Lee Pelekoudas making the call today, I believe that his job is now safe. As the weekend unfolds, We should see more moves happen. Players like Richie Sexson, Jose Vidro, Miguel Bautista and Miguel Cairo could be traded or released for younger talent.

Chris Jakubauskas, Matt Tuiasosopo, and Wladimir Balentien among others could be called up permanently, to get a bit more seasoning.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?