I Just Called a Grand Slam

-Dexter Sports
8:28 PM
Dexter-Sports Inbox

UPDATE(10:29 PM): Todd Jones had his first blown save of the year, and it looked like the Tigers were going to lose this one, but in the ninth, I DID IT AGAIN! I called the following sequence. Heres how I worded it, "Ryan Raburn will walk on four pitches, and Miguel Cabrera is due, he will get a big hit." And that is what happened. A big win for the Tigers tonight, Freddy Dolsi gets the first win of his young career, and the Tigers are now at .500.

I'm just sitting here, enjoying some evening baseball, with my lovely girlfriend. The Tigers and Rockies are on the TV. The Tigers load the bases, with Ryan Raburn at the dish. My Lovely girlfriend decided to say, Get some RBIs Ryan! I replied with, how about four of them. Well guess what? The Tigers are at it again. Ryan Raburn went deep to give the Tigers a 5-0 lead in the 5th. I called the Shot! Thats Right.

Raburn replaced Magglio Ordonez in the top of the second.

The Tigers will be at the .500 mark with a win today. Kenny Rogers will face Greg Reynolds in the series finale.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?